YTD balances after first pay run: correct on pay slips but incorrect in Reckon YTD next to employees
Hi, I have just run my first pay run in the upgraded Reckon Premier web version. The payslips show correct YTD balances for Gross and Deductions however, under the 'Employees' tab in 'Year-to-date-summary' some amounts are incorrect. Tax and Super are fine, but Total gross pay and Total deductions are not:
- 'Total gross pay' balance amount (which should be before any salary sacrifice deductions) is actually after a salary sacrifice for one pay. E.g. say we pay $1,000 gross each fortnight less $100 salary sacrifice and we have had 5 pays, then the 'total gross pay' should be $5,000 but instead it is showing $4,900 (payslips are fine and show $5,000 gross). This goes for both super salary sacrifice as well as car salary sacrifice.
- 'Total deductions' show a balance as it was before the migration from Premier. This goes for both salary sacrifice pre-tax AND deductions post-tax (but all are correct on payslips).
I hope this makes sense! Can someone help please? Many thanks.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community