Pay item "Annual Leave" is Inactive- no option to activate

Options
dave
dave Member Posts: 7

Hi, just upgraded Reckon One Payroll to STP2. An employee is transitioning from casual to part time, so need Annual Leave & Personal Leave to be activated.

But there is no option to activate Annual Leave. The 3 dots on the right hand side are missing for Annual Leave and Personal Leave.

How can the 2 leave items be activated?

Tagged:

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,428 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey Dave

Thanks for raising, that looks really odd. I'm assuming it stays that way if you logout of Reckon Payroll and then go back in?

Do you have any other employees who have the annual and personal leave item assigned to them?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• dave
    dave Member Posts: 7
    Options

Yep it says that way after logging out. All employees are casual, so no leave item assigned as yet

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,428 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey @dave

Can you please try creating NEW annual leave and personal leave items by selecting the Create Pay Item button on the Settings ➡️ Pay Items screen

You'll need to give them a slightly different name to those existing inactive annual & personal leave items eg. 'Annual Leave 1' or 'Annual Leave Item'

Add in the other criteria for the leave items, below is a screenshot of the default Annual Leave item from my own test book just as an example.

Once you've created them, assign it to the respective employee in their profile.

Hopefully that gets you moving but let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.