previous pay slips

lesley_9730541
lesley_9730541 Member Posts: 89 Reckoner Reckoner

How do I access a copy of previous payslips in reckon one payroll - the options only shows return to draft or resubmit to ATO - used to be easy in Payroll premier

Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @lesley_9730541

If you go to a previous pay run that you've created, you'll see a Send Pay Slips button which will allow you to open and view any payslips for the employees included in that pay run by selecting the View Payslip option. You can then also print any of those payslips if needed.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• lesley_9730541

Thanks Rav

Another questions - I have just done a pay run and it hasn't rounded to the nearest dollar - I have it set to rounding to the nearest $1.00 in payment defaults

Thoughts??

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2023

@lesley_9730541

I'm not sure that setting is for what you input into the payrun itself but rather the payments made via the ABA file.

I'm just assuming that right now so let me try and get some confirmation and I'll come back to you.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rav

Sorry I was slightly mistaken in my previous reply.

That setting will round the balance to the nearest dollar amount for journal entries and transactions in the companion Reckon One book you have access to. The ABA file for payments will still maintain the exact balance as input in the pay run.

• lesley_9730541

Thanks Rav - so there is no way of rounding up each employee's pay amount like we could do in payroll premier ?

Thanks

• Rav

Just want to understand this a bit more, if the total gross pay was entered as something like $99.76 in Payroll Premier, would it round up to $100.00 in both the pay run and show as such in the payslip and the ABA file for the actual payment to the employee? (or one or the other?).

• lesley_9730541

Yes, that is correct

Actually looking back at payroll premier pays - the tax would round up - for example:

If the gross pay was $456.25 and the normal tax was say $20.00 the tax would round up to $20.25 so the nett wage was $436.00 - therefore not having to deal with cents when making bank payments.

Does that make sense??