Suggested changes for Reckon Payroll
There are a couple of things we do not have in Reckon Payroll that were handy in Payroll Premier.
- When in Pay Run process we are shown $ of gross, tax, super etc on the screen for all employees in the pay run, but it would be great to also have quantity of hours for each Pay Item. When double checking this would eliminate errors before Marking as Paid.
- Can we have a grouping/department for Employees, as we have different stores within the 1 company/ABN number, so we can print a Pay Summary Report with each employees for each store and a subtotal. Currently we have all employees alphabetically listed on a Payroll Summary Report with one total, so I then have to create my own spreadsheet and split them up. Using time I do not have? Reporting seems very limited.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community