Is there a known issue with some payslips not emailing?

Jodie_10004988
Jodie_10004988 Member Posts: 38 Reckoner Reckoner
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

We completed our second payrun using the new Reckon Payroll on Monday 25/9 and I am getting messages from some of our employees saying that they didn't get their payslips this fortnight even though they received them the previous one. I haven't changed anything. I can see that the payslips for these employees went out as I receive a copy to my admin email address. Not sure why some aren't being received but others are in the same book. We use 2 books and the same has happened in both this fortnight.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Jodie_10004988

Is there anything common between the employees who haven't received the emails? For example, are they all with the same email service/provider?

Just to clarify, the same employees who didn't receive it on this payrun, DID recieve them successfully last pay?

• Jodie_10004988

Hi Rav.

So far I have 4 employees who didn't receive their payslip this week but DID receive it last pay. These employees are over 2 books. 2 of them have the same provider (one in each book) and the other 2 are different. Other employees with the same providers successfully received their payslip. I have tried resending them again through Reckon Payroll and they still aren't receiving them. I have managed to get around it by forwarding their payslips from my copy that I received.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks Jodie

I'm assuming they checked their spam/junk folders etc?

One thing to perhaps check off is having them add both your email address (which is the one listed in the following field in your Reckon One book settings)...

And also, email-reckonone@reckon.com as safe senders or the equivalent in their email service/provider.

To be honest, I'm not sure if that's going to make a difference but it might be worth a shot it'll be one of the steps our support team recommends.

Let me know of that helps (or not).

• Jodie_10004988

I am one of the employees who didn't receive my payslip this time but I did last time. I have checked my spam/junk folder and regularly receive emails from the email address in book settings. I have always previously received my payslips from the email-reckonone@reckon.com successfully when using Reckon One and the first pay run in Reckon Payroll so not sure what is happening.

2 employees use bigpond.com email address

1 uses tpg.com.au and I use internode.on.net email address - these email addresses are currently going through some changes/merges but not sure why bigpond.com would be affected.