Leave Balances showing for Casual Employees on leave reports incorrectly

Kali
Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi @Rav

I received a phone call about this this morning from the Reckon support team stating this glitch had been resolved - bit it hasn't? Casuals are still showing annual and personal leave balances in all of my books.

Comments

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 216 Reckoner Reckoner

Such an odd post. Did you not tell them this on that very phone call?

• Angella
    Angella Member Posts: 37 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi @Kali , Yes they showed up on mine today when I processed...then I had to go into each casual employee profile, add in AL and PL, set it to zero and then delete the balance that was sitting in there. Timely process. Also when generating report, for some reason the date must be after the date paid, not the pay ending date which isn't ideal.

• Kali

@Eric Murphy not sure what's so "odd". Clearly, had I been at my desk when they called I would have tested whilst I had them on the phone, but I wasn't. They told me to report back. Which I did. Pretty simple.

@Angella thank you. Unfortunately myself and the technical team couldn't get the current work around to work in my books and I don't have the time to keep wasting trying workarounds. Hopefully they just fix the actual issue soon. Thanks for your comment though - appreciate the helpful feedback.

• Angella
    Angella Member Posts: 37 Reckoner Reckoner

@Kali , the work around i suggested, it still came up with one casual for one of the pay runs i processed. Its just not consistent.

• Kali

Ah bugger! Frustrating.