Why does an error message appear when I go to print an invoice or reconcile a statement?
I have recently installed Reckon Accounts 2023.
The error message I get when attempting to print an invoice or reconcile a bank statement is as shown in the uploaded file below. If I do a search for this file on my computer it finds it, but I can't see it in the directory. The directory is read-only but the files are not. If I click twice on OK on the error message it disappears and I go to print. If I then click on Print I get the error message and have to click on OK three times before it will print.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community