Leave Balances have not updated in employee records ONLY, pay slips & leave report is correct?
I did a pay run yesterday, the leave balances on ALL pay slips and the leave balances report are ALL correct, but I noticed in the employee records the leave balances have not updated by this pay run, is there a delay in the employee records updating?
This is the 3rd pay run since migrating from Payroll Premier, not sure why the balances have not updated in the employee records only after this pay run when the pay slips are correct? This is a sample below of one employee.
Pay run status is PAID - the ABA file has been created and paid. The only thing not done with this pay run is the upload STP declaration. Thank you - Gayle
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community