I am trying to add a new employee and it won't let me past the leave entitlements.

Katie and Kendall Muller
Katie and Kendall Muller Member Posts: 1 Reckoner Reckoner
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll
It errors as below. I have added a default super as they were the errors I was previously getting.

Employee details not saved

ErrorCode occurred while creating employee from the payrun

I can't seem get anywhere past leave entitlements and have to continually add the employee details at the start everytime. Help please!!!

Answers

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 271 Reckon Staff

Hi @Katie and Kendall Muller,

Could I please request access to your book? -- Please privately message me your email and book name that you use to access payroll.

I would like to further examine your book as the wizard should be working as long you have a default superfund setup in the book, which it clearly is not.

Thank you and speak soon.

Cheers,

Lucas

• Gabrielle Foodey
    Gabrielle Foodey Member Posts: 10 Reckoner Reckoner
    edited November 2023

This is also happening to me, I have raised a ticket.

It wants me to add super information at the leave and entitlements step and wont let me progress.

Can I please get an update on the fix?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Gabrielle Foodey

Can you please check if the Default Super Fund exists in your Reckon Payroll by going to Settings ➡ Superannuation Funds.

If it doesn't, please create the default super fund.

Click the Create Superannuation Fund button ➡ APRA regulated ➡ Enter 'Default' in the Fund Name field then select the Default Super Fund option that appears in the list ➡ Create

Once you've done that go back to the employee that you're trying to edit and click on Step 4 - Other Details and scroll to the superannuation section.

Change the assigned super fund the employee has to the default super fund you've just created.

Update any other details you need to such as phone number, email address, DOB etc etc and save the employee profile.

Once it has saved successfully, you can go back and change the employee's superfund back.

Hopefully that makes sense and solves it for you but let me know how you get on.