Annual leave summary and leave liability report

Jenny Byrne
Jenny Byrne Member Posts: 65 Reckoner Reckoner

Because I have the bug in my system that has been around since 2016 and it has affected one employee on my reckon hosted since updating the new financial year.

In this instance which report should I take as being accurate. I know the accrual summary shows on the payslips but i cannot change that.

I rebuilt system 3 times and did not work.

I am assuming that leave liability report is accurate.

I am going to do a spreadsheet for that one employee but how do I tell him that the leave showing for both annual and personal on his payslip is wrong

Best Answer

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,576 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Answer ✓

If you do the spreadsheet then adjust the leave in Reckon you will be able to support the new figure

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi all

Forgive my ignorance here but can you give me a bit more info on the details of this issue? If its a known bug then I'd like to just double check where its at with the product dev team.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• RockMC
    RockMC Member Posts: 1 Novice Member Novice Member

I have a payrun of 9 employees who accrue personal and annual leave. Since migrating to Phase 2, one is accruing leave at 10 times the amount they should for no apparent reason and another is accruing leave but the leave is not being adjusted for time taken. The feature of seeing leave movements is no longer there and I now have no faith in the accuracy of leave reporting. In the meantime I am keeping a spreadsheet but this should not be necessary.

I have logged a case but to day Reckon has been unable to explain or help.