Reckon Payroll update - Leave dates can be entered in pay run 🆕🌴
Reckon Payroll update - Leave dates can now be entered in a pay run 🆕
I'm really happy to let you know Reckon Payroll has received an update today which brings in a highly requested feature - the dates which an employee takes leave can now be entered in a pay run.
When adding a leave item to a pay run you'll now see date fields for the period which the leave applies to. The dates are a reference as to when the leave was taken and can then be used for reporting.
Check out the screenshot below (click on it for a larger view).
The dates you enter for leave will appear in the Payroll Detail Report.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community