Rejected STP not displaying on STP record in
I have a single employee.
I had previously been reassured by posts that stated that the STP reporting was a YTD system, and that when I noticed an STP submission had been rejected by the ATO from a payrun in August, that it was rectified with the subsequent
When I log into the ATO to pay my Activity Statement. I notice that this payrun is missing from the STP reporting function and the precalculated totals.
I tried resubmitting the payrun to the ATO, but this hasn't worked. I have now looked at my YTD summary in Reckon and the numbers are all wrong. This is despite having correct numbers in each payrun.
I have two questions:
1) What can I do about the incorrect STP total in my ATO activity statement?
2) Why would the YTD summary be incorrect when the payruns are correct, and how do I fix this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community