Merry Christmas๐ŸŽ… & Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ†

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner again? Where has the year gone! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

2023 has been an absolutely massive year for everyone with Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 taking effect and now in full swing, upgrades for both Reckon One & Payroll Premier Desktop to Reckon Payroll, enhancements to RAH's office integration and a whole lot more! Onwards and upwards in 2024! ๐Ÿš€

Before that though, I wanted to take a sec to thank you all for a huge year on the Reckon Community ๐Ÿ‘.

As always, our members are what makes the Reckon Community such an awesome place and I can't thank our regular contributors enough who take time out of their day to help follow Reckon users with their questions along with sharing ideas & expertise. A very special shoutout to @Acctd4,ย @Kris_Williams,ย @GerryWinter, @Bruce,ย @PhuongDo, @Charley, @Graham Boast, @Robyn Kelly (Partner), @cosmic and many more! ๐Ÿ‘

I'm heading off on holiday a little bit earlier than usual and will be away from the 14th but will be back on deck again early on 2 January.

The Community will be here if you need it and some of our awesome technicians from the support team will be keeping an eye on things while I'm away.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmasย ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„ย and Happy New Yearย ๐ŸŽ‰.

Look forward to seeing you all again in 2024!

๐ŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have a great holiday and a very Merry Xmas @Rav

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thank you Kris ๐Ÿ˜Š, thank you again for all your contributions on the Community this year.

Merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

๐ŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.