Error - InterimSTP2EmploymentTypeId

Samantha_9713244
Samantha_9713244 Member Posts: 39 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi,

Can anyone assist with what this error is - Trying to update bank details for an employee and cannot proceed past this - Reckon Payroll Web Version

Tagged:

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,222 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Samantha_9713244

Apologies for this and thanks for raising. This error is on the dev team's current allocation of work to look at so its something that will be worked on next week. I don't have a timeframe for resolution just yet but I'll keep you posted.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Samantha_9713244

Hi @Rav

Thanks for getting back to me. Is there a work around?

I need to update this employees banking details

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,222 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Samantha_9713244

Apologies for missing your reply. Unfortunately, I don't have a workaround that I can give you at the moment but what I can do is get my developers to take a look into what's causing this.

Can you please send me aΒ private messageΒ with the name of the employee you're trying to update in your Reckon Payroll book along with the updated details/info you're trying to enter when it returns this error.

I'll also need to send through an access request to your Reckon Payroll book so please also include the name of the book itself as well.

Cheers

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Samantha_9713244

Hi @Rav

Still experiencing this issue.

Have just sent you a private message with the details you requested

Looking forward to your response

Thanks Sam

• Rav

Morning @Samantha_9713244

My devs have just let me know that this should now be fixed up for you.

When you have a chance can you please check it out and let me know if its all working ok?

Cheers

• Samantha_9713244

Hi @Rav

I have encountered the same error as above today

Once again making changes to bank details - this time trying to remove a fix $ allocation

Can you advise what the error is and how to fix it?

Thanks Samantha

• Rav

Hi @Samantha_9713244

Sorry to hear you've run into this error again. I've just flicked through a private message with some info, if you can take a look when you've got a chance and get back to that would be great.

Cheers