Unable to access book

Options
System
System Member Posts: 239 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reckon Accounts Hosted - Scheduled System Upgrade ℹ️.

Comments

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35
    Options

Hi Rav

Just trying to log in today and this has come up......

Should I be worried? Upgrade starts tomorrow....

Thanks

Janine

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 139 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Janine Attwood-Graham,

Are you scheduled to be migrated from Payroll Premier?

Could you please provide more information in regard to your situation so I can assist, thank you.

Speak soon,

Lucas

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Janine Attwood-Graham

I've moved your reply over to its own post here as its not related to the Reckon Accounts Hosted system upgrade since you're using Reckon Payroll.

Ok, just checking a few things off. If you logout and log back in, does the same thing occur?

Also, I know this is going to sound silly but, are you logging into your correct/usual account? ie. are you signing in with your usual email address for Reckon Payroll?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Options

Hi Rav

Yes - have logged out and back in - using a different platform - Bing and Google.

Nothing different used when logging in...... same email address and password

Helppppppppp

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Options

Some guy from Reckon did contact me a couple of weeks ago (1 March 24)..... but that was to get the discounted subscription for 6 months... and deactivate the I&L Solicitors payroll book not used since July 2022....

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok, I've just sent you a private message Janine, will need a little bit more info so if you could get back to me there that would be great.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.