Amending terminated employee's leave balance

Options
System
System Member Posts: 239 Moderator Moderator

Comments

• Kristy
    Kristy Member Posts: 23 ✭
    Options

Hi @Rav, just jumping on here as I'm trying to amend my Employee's leave balance in the area that you advised above (Edit Annual Leave screen shot). However, once I hit Done, it says it was updated successfully, but when I go back into the Employee, it still shows the old balance. After this Employee was terminated and all A/Leave was paid out, it left a small balance, that I'm trying to put back to zero so it doesn't show on the Leave balances and accrual value report.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey there @Kristy

Can I just confirm whether this employee is currently archived?

Also, are you entering zero into the quantity left or leaving it blank? (or something else?)

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kristy
    Kristy Member Posts: 23 ✭
    Options

Hi @Rav

Oh yes, the employee was archived. I reinstated them and then it would save the new balances. For your reference, I was entering a zero into the quantity box.

Thanks for your help.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Awesome, glad you got that sorted 🙂

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.