APCA for ANZ payment

Options
Lainey
Lainey Member Posts: 2 ✭
edited March 20 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I am self Managing our sons NDIA and pay his support workers from his account that the funds are paid into from NDIA, I am using Reckon payroll and it is requesting a APCA number but i have spoken to the Bank (ANZ) and they say I have to have a business account to do this, so Maybe Reckon is not for ME. as i am not going to lose vital funds from NDIA to pay fees for a business account. Can this not Be done Without a APCA number is there a work around for a normal back account please?

Thanks Lainey

Any help appreciated,

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lainey

Can you step me through the process you're going through here, and more specifically, where exactly you're being prompted to enter an APCA number in Reckon Payroll itself.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Reeta
    Reeta Reckon Staff Posts: 54 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Lainey ,

If you would like to send me the private message with the book details, I will be glad to assist you with your query.

Kind regards,

Reeta

• Lainey
    Lainey Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

I am trying to Pay the wages of my sons support workers, I can put the information in as per there hours and i have super figured out but as soon as i log into the bank ANZ to pay them it is requesting a APCA number to pay them, Bank has told me i can only get a APCA number if i turn his account into a business account which i will not do as his fund are limited to what he needs and his workers wages.

I do unsch wages pay, then add all details , and when i click pay it asks for APCA when i set up the banks for payments it is also asking for a APCA in Edit bank account section, I read where some one just put in 12345 but i am worried if i do that if we ever have to trace back a payment that would send it to space somewhere.

Cheers

Lainey

• Reeta
    Reeta Reckon Staff Posts: 54 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Lainey ,

Thank you for providing a detailed description. I'll investigate the error you encountered after creating the pay run and will reach out to you shortly.

Kind regards,

Reeta