Country code error messages

Options
Kiang
Kiang Member Posts: 9 ✭
edited March 20 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

We had encountered below errors this month when submitting last couple of payruns. Could anyone please share how to solve the error below? Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kiang

Which of those two error messages is the latest one received?

Also, do you have any employees setup as a Working Holiday Maker or Foreign Resident? If so, do they have a Home Country specified in their profile?

Have your previous submissions that include these specific employees been successful?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kiang
    Options

Thanks Rav. Below is the latest received from the few errors.

Yes, we have couple of WHM and they are set at Foreign Resident. Thanks for the highlight and will check it out. Will be in touch if can't get through after the changes.

These two employees had been in last few payruns and there's no rejection from ATO.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 144 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Kiang

Please find the attached article for your reference - Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 Overview - Reckon Help and Support Centre. I hope it will be helpful.

It has a list of Country Code, that are to be used for the WHM. Please check if there is any Code that requires some updates.

And if the issue still persists, please feel free to share your email address (Portal Account) and Name of the book and I will take a closer look at that. You can message me directly with the requested information.

Please let us know, how you went or if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Kiang
    Options

Thanks Tanvi for your kind support too. Will be in touch if issue persist.