STP submission Issue

Options
Patrick_8319167
Patrick_8319167 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

I have processed a pay run and then try to submit STP report to ATO. However, there is an error message "Error, Object reference not set to an instance of an object" after click the submit.

Does any one have this issue? And does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,444 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Patrick_8319167

Is there anything different when it comes to this specific pay run/submission you're trying to send through in comparison to your previous successful submissions?

It looks like this is a termination pay run, is that correct? Is there anything out of the ordinary in terms of any changes made, calculations eg. tax or anything else in the pay run?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Patrick_8319167
    Options

Hi Rav,

No, there is no any different. I did try submit it few times, but it is still not successful.

And it is a termination pay run. And there was below alert in PAYG (I did check the PAYG is correct).

How can I fix the issue?

Regards

Patrick

• Reeta
    Reeta Reckon Staff Posts: 54 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Patrick_8319167 ,

Please make sure that all your employees have a phone number listed in their profile. If any employee doesn't have a phone number, please add it. After completing this task, try submitting again.

Let me know the outcome.

Kind regards,

Reeta

• Patrick_8319167
    Options

Hi Rav,

All good now. Thanks.

• Reeta
    Options

Hi @Patrick_8319167 ,

It's great to hear that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help and support you.

Kind regards,

Reeta

• vittoria
    vittoria Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

I had the same error last week-for regular pay run and termination pay

this week it worked fine ?? I tried to resend last week's run again today however same error.

no changes made in between ??

Regards

Vittoria

• Reeta
    Options

Hi @vittoria ,

Could you kindly verify the phone numbers of the employees listed in the specific pay run? If any symbol like + or / is prefixed to the phone numbers, it could affect the submission and give that error message. Additionally, ensure there are no spaces between the numbers. Please check all the employees included in the payrun and fill the phone numbers for all employees if missing. This should address the issue.

Kind regards,

Reeta

• kylie
    kylie Member Posts: 1 ✭
    Options

Hi, I am also having the exact same problem. I have checked that there is nothing out of the ordinary and the employee phone number is in his records and correct. Please help.

Thanks

Kylie