Reckon Payroll - Check tax withheld amount is correct message

Options
Therese R
Therese R Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

I have received the above message for 2 employees who took Annual leave in the past week.

The Annual leave item is showing this message: STP reporting category: Unused leave on termination which I have not noticed before.

This is a screen shot of the entry:

Why is this occurring?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Therese R

Is the above a regular pay run where you're just paying annual leave OR is it a final pay run for employees that you're terminating?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Therese R
    Options

HI Rav

It is a regular pay run.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmm interesting, I just tried to give it a go on my account and received the same message.

Leave this with me for a sec and I'll just make some inquiries with the product team.

Will come back to you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Therese R

Just a quick update - the dev team are investigating this right now.

More info to follow very soon, will keep you posted.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Therese R

The team have applied a fix and this is now resolved ✅

If you've got a pay run in draft status that is displaying this messaging, you can either delete that pay run altogether before recreating or simply remove the annual leave item and re-add it in the existing pay run.

Doing so will create the pay as normal.

Apologies for the confusion and hassle this caused today and if you have any questions please let us know 🙂

• Therese R
    Options

Thanks Rav - much appreciated. I will redo the pays for the individual employees.