How do I track Support tickets raised with Reckon?

Options
scottandalturner
scottandalturner Member Posts: 1

*New User* I've looked and looked and searched the knowledge base for information regarding Support Tickets, but I cannot find out how to see the status of Support Tickets raised with Reckon. I didn't even get an email from Reckon acknowledging that I'd logged a ticket. How do I know it's in the queue?

Answers

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 83 Reckon Staff
    edited April 8
    Options

Hi scottandalturner,

When you send us a support ticket, you usually receive an acknowledgement letter. Have you checked your spam folder? 

You may also send me the email address you used via Privately Message so I can check it out here? When you click my profile name, you will see Message button.

Cheers,

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @scottandalturner

Thanks for calling this out. We'll do a few checks on our end as you should have received a confirmation email with a case number etc.

Can I just confirm, did you send through a support ticket online from our page HERE?

If so, which product did you select from the dropdown list?

In regard to your specific ticket, I can see that one of our technicians, @Ageoftaxation is looking into this at the moment and has sent through a preliminary reply yesterday morning and will be in touch again today.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.