Working Holiday Maker

Options
glenrose
glenrose Member Posts: 2 ✭

I am employing a working holiday maker for a couple of weeks to help with harvest. She is being paid a flat rate. When I go to add her details I can't get past the leave entitlement area. How do I show that she is not accruing any annual or personal leave. The system won't let me put in zero amounts for accrual rates per time worked.

Comments

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 144 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @glenrose

• Can you please confirm, if you are getting any error message when checking Leave entitlement?
    • Can you please confirm, if you are adding any amount to Leave Loading as Zero and then it's not allowing you to save and continue?

If yes, Leave Loading is an Optional Field and can be left blank. Leaving that field blank itself means Zero and If you are trying to add any figures, it will only accept between 1 and 100 but not Zero.

Please feel free to share some screenshots of the error message and will investigate further for you and if require, I will take a look at your book and help you get that resolved for you. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,450 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 7
    Options

Hi @glenrose

There should be an ❌ next to the annual leave and personal leave items on that screen so that you can remove them when not applicable to the employee.

Simply hit the X on each of the leave items if not required and then proceed to the next step to create the employee.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.