How to change Employee Super Fund details in processed pays?

Options
Pia
Pia Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited April 8 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Greetings, I have an employee that has changed super funds half way through the month and I would like to update previous wages to reflect correct super fund. Is it possible to do so without having to delete the pay run in Reckon One banking and then reverting the pay run to draft in Reckon Payroll?

TIA

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying Pia.

No, STP re-submission is not required. Just make the required changes within the pay run for the relevant employee(s) and then mark it as paid again.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,457 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Pia

Just so I understand the requirements here, are you looking to update pay runs that were processed after the employee changed super funds OR pay runs created/processed prior to them changing funds?

Either way though, it will require the pay run to be switched back to draft and edited. If there are bank payments associated with the pay run then yes they will also need to be removed first.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pia
    Pia Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited April 8
    Options

ok thank you, the super fund changed after processed pays runs.

Would I need to resubmit STP files if no other changes were made?