Employee detail cannot be updated because default super fund set up incorrect. Please help

Options
thanh1989
thanh1989 Member Posts: 5

I cannot configure leave entitlement, it pop up error message

"Employee details not saved

Please ensure correct super fund products are included.Fund product (Default Fund) is not included in super fund (AustralianSuper)".

I went to Setting -> superannuation , and found out "Default Super Fund" set up incorrect, it showed fund product is AustralianSuper instead of Default Super Fund. And I can't delete or edit it. Does anyone come across this problem? Please help. Thanks in advance

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,449 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @thanh1989

I notice in your first screenshot you have the Default Super Fund present in your super fund list. Did you just newly create that?

I can see that most of your employees are assigned to the AustralianSuper fund. You'll need to go into each if those employees and assign them to the Default Super Fund or any other valid super fund that is relevant to the employee.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• thanh1989
    Options

hi Rav,

Yes, I just try to create new Default super fund, try different way to fix it but doesn’t work.

which default super fund should I use? The one call Default fund - fund product “AustralianSuper” or the one Default fund with fund product “Default Super fund”

• Alexander McKeown
    Alexander McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 212 Reckon Staff
    Options

Dear @thanh1989 ,

From what I can see, you will need to remove the Superfund ABN from your current Default Super Fund, and change it to 00 000 000 000 (Default Super Fund).

Once you have done this, you should be able to properly update your employee records.

For more information, you can refer to our guide here: https://help.reckon.com/article/09n03c3os1

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support

• thanh1989
    Options

Dear @Alexander McKeown @Rav Thanks for your help, problem solved