Reckon Freezing

agofarm
agofarm Member Posts: 52 Reckoner Reckoner
edited April 12 in Accounts Hosted

Could you advise why Reckon Hosted keeps freezing. I am having to close down the computer, to re connect. This is most frustrating.

Comments

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 263 Reckon Staff

Hi @agofarm,

Could you please confirm when Reckon Accounts Hosted is freezing by answering the following:

Does the session become stuck as in you need to end the session via control panel?

What task are you performing in the software, when it does freeze?

Does the web browser itself freeze or the Hosted environment?

Cheers,

Lucas

• agofarm
    agofarm Member Posts: 52 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Lucas

The program has become stuck, when I have been uploading Reports e.g. P & L., Entering times on the Employee timesheets, Sending Payslip emails.

I have tried to unlock usesing the Control Panel, but have found that I have had to go into Ctrl Alt Delete to cancel the program then begin again.

The web browser is fine, it seems to be the Hosted that is have the problem

thanks

Teresa

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

@agofarm Hi Teresa

What's happening on-screen when this occurs? Is there any error message or anything else going on during this?

Does this occur consistently or is it intermittent/random?

I know you mentioned the browser is ok but just as a test does the same behaviour occur if you login and use Hosted on a different browser?

More importantly, how large is your file and do you perform regular maintenance on your company file?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Smithclark
    Smithclark Member Posts: 1 Novice Member Novice Member

Hii @agofarm did you get any relief from the Reckon announcement? If yes then kindly tell me your experience. Because i'm also facing such problem. If your problem solve by their administrator. Then i post my problem because i don't wanna waste my time here...........

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

What exactly is the problem you are experiencing @Smithclark

• JANE_9714211
    JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 115 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Dev Team,

I am experiencing my Reckon Accounts Enterprise screen freezing when I do invoices. I end up having to close down my computer and reboot. It's extremely annoying.

It's happened twice this week. Any idea why this is suddenly happening?

Thanks.