Reckon One Payroll - wont revert to draft but it says it has reverted to draft

LWard
LWard Member Posts: 16 Reckoner Reckoner

I want to revert to draft a payrun and Reckon gives a bogus message saying it has happened but it still has the eye icon and not the pen icon next to each employee. Is this a software issue that can be fixed for me. Can you please contact me to rectify?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @LWard

Do you have bank payments associated with that payrun? If so, you will need to remove that respective bank payment before the payrun can switch to draft.

I'd recommend checking out the info from my friend @klaura below from a previous related post 👇

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• LWard
    LWard Member Posts: 16 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi there

No, there are no bank payments associated with this payrun. I have reverted to draft payruns all around this particular one and they all worked, so why wont this one???

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 29

What is the specific message you're encountering when you attempt to switch this payrun to draft?

Its hard to say without being able to look at the book, but from previous cases we've seen its related to a payment or journal transaction that needs to be removed before the payrun can switch back to draft.

If that's not the case for you however then I'd recommend giving our support team a call so we can have a technician take a look at your book and investigate.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.