Cannot open Home & Business

System
System Member Posts: 253 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Help needed please.

Comments

392169 Member Posts: 8 Novice Member Novice Member

At this stage I cannot keep my business up to date and help is not forthcoming, what a mess.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

what is the problem and what kind of help are you looking for?

I have a home and business program that has been working for about 20 years now and when I wanted to input this week there is a screen (Test) that I have never seen before and I cannot open my program. Very frustrating and time wasting, I am over eighty now and do not need this hassle.

My preference is for phone help.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

you will have to ring the helpline, but can you post a screenshot of the screen you are referring to?

How do I post a screen shot ?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @392169

There are instructions on how to post a screenshot here - How do I add a screenshot to my post?

When you say there is a screen (test) that appears when opening your software, what does that mean exactly? What is the message that appears on-screen, if any?

What troubleshooting has been completed so far? Which edition of Home & Business are you running and what operating system are you running on your PC?

If you can provide detailed and specific information it'll give us a better idea of what's happening so we can try and assist.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

give me a call and I will sort it

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

This is all I have on my home and business account, a mess that I can' get rid of.

I was asked to provide the information previous message, but there has been no communication.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

Not sure what you are trying to show here

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

I have had Quicken now for about twenty years, when I wanted to enter a couple of months of transactions in last week all I have on my screen is what you have seen this am. I just want to return to what I had so that I can get on with my life. The only other option that I can see is to get another provider, I'm reluctant to do that as at my age (It would be a new thing to learn) 82. Can you help?

Gerry id 6376

See your and my reply above. John

• GerryWinter

Give me a call and i will log in and see what's happening.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"