Reckon one from Reckon accounts premier 2023

Jenny_10105566
Jenny_10105566 Member Posts: 11 Reckoner Reckoner

I currently use Reckon Accounts Premier 2023 and would like to migrate over to Reckon one am I able to transfer my previous years company transactions including wages over to Reckon One? or do I need to start over?

Tagged:

Answers

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 368 Reckon Staff

Dear @Jenny_10105566 ,

You can look at migration options to Reckon One here:

https://www.reckon.com/au/support/data-migration-switch-to-reckon/

From what I understand of the service, the migration team should be able to send through the data into Reckon One without issue.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support

• Jenny_10105566

thanks so much Alexander I will check it out.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Jenny_10105566

Just adding to the info from Alex above, since Reckon One is a full cloud service its vastly different software compared to Reckon Accounts when it comes to features/functionality and workflow. If you haven't done so already, I'd highly recommend that you give Reckon One a test drive using the free 30 day trial period first just to ensure it meets your specific needs and requirements.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Jenny_10105566

Thanks for that I will try it. I would need to do the migration to do the trial period? can I simply migrate back if I change my mind?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

No you won't need to migrate first in order to trial Reckon One, I'd actually recommend doing the opposite ie. trialing first and then if you decide its right for you then go ahead with migrating your actual data.

Obviously the drawback with this is you won't have real data to play with during the trial however Reckon One has a demo book with dummy data that you can use to add, edit etc.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Jenny_10105566

thank you again I will do that.