Moved from Desktop to Hosted - Cannot Load STP

Karina_9242901
Karina_9242901 Member Posts: 24 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi,

We have moved from desktop to hosted this week, and I'm having trouble loading STP. I get as far as the uploading screen and confirm, but nothing happens, it goes back to main screen. We've also had an upgrade with computers also, so could anything be impacting the upload.

Cheers

Karina

Best Answer

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 212 Reckon Staff
    edited July 11 Answer ✓

Hi Karina_9242901,

Could you confirm that you are submitting the STP under the Hosted product now that you have switched from Desktop to Hosted? If not, you must choose Hosted when adding a product from the Add product menu at the top.

I hope it helps.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Karina_9242901

Were there any changes made to the business/ABN with this changeover to Hosted or was it just a software upgrade?

If its the latter then I've got a recommendation below.

I get as far as the uploading screen and confirm, but nothing happens, it goes back to main screen.

Just to clarify the above, is this occurring when you're in GovConnect?

After you changed over to Hosted, did you update your Reckon product selection within your STP entity? ie. do you see the Reckon Accounts Hosted option in your STP entity and is that what you're uploading to? (example below).

If you don't see the Reckon Accounts Hosted option within your existing STP entity then you'll need to add it first.

Click on the Add Products button at the top

Then tick Reckon Accounts Hosted and save it.

(My screenshot the left is just an example from my own account so it won't look exactly the same as yours).

After you do that, you'll see Reckon Accounts Hosted appear within your STP entity. Click on it, you'll be able see which option is selected from the little triangle under it.

Ensure you upload your STP .json file to the Reckon Accounts Hosted product selection in your STP entity and it should appear as normal.

I know that's a fair bit of info so if you have any questions please let me know.

• Karina_9242901
    Karina_9242901 Member Posts: 24 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi

Yes once I added the product, STP it worked.

Thank you all

Karina

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 212 Reckon Staff

I am glad it worked.