LSL accrual rate not saving in Reckon one

ROB PAYNE
ROB PAYNE Member Posts: 23 Reckoner Reckoner
edited August 8 in Reckon Payroll

Ive just been checking and found that my employees LSL rate has been wrong at an accrual rate of 0.636415 instead of the correct 0.0167 - I then changed it to the correct rate …. BUT later on after rechecking it the rate has returned to the 0.636415 —— what is going on ???

Why is it changing back to the incorrect rate ???

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @ROB PAYNE

When changing the accrual rate, did you change the annual entitlement of LSL hours for this employee as well? Or did you only change the accrual rate itself?

If you remove both the accrual rate and the annual entitlement then just add in 33 hours in the annual entitlement field, it should update the accrual rate to 0.0167 automatically.

If you save that and then refresh, does it go back to 0.636415 even after this?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• ROB PAYNE

no I just changed the accrual rate … let me look at that and I’ll let you know

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 262 Reckon Staff

Hi @ROB PAYNE,

The accrual rate I believe is based off the annual entitlement set on the employee record, if you were to set a rate in the accrual and change the entitlement afterwards the rate pre-set by you is negated. Which in turn resets it back to the automatically calculated amount.

I'm not entirely sure at this time why the accrual rate has adjusted, but have you made any recent changes that could affect the rate or change it in any way or form?

Thank you and speak soon.

Cheers,

Lucas

• ROB PAYNE

Certainly have not changed anything recently - so not sure when it would change — and also to a accrual rate that is not even near the actual i.e 0.634615 ??? where that would come from

I will monitor this as I cant see any reason for the rate changing — at the moment after exiting and logging in again it seems to be holding the 0.0167 rate

😐️

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 262 Reckon Staff

Hi @ROB PAYNE,

Please make sure you reply back to this thread, if the rate does adjust again so we can investigate this matter further. Thanks.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

Lucas

• ROB PAYNE

Thanks Lucas

This seems to be working when i checked it again today - no changes

cheers

ROB