Monthly points

Eric Murphy
Eric Murphy Member Posts: 218 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav

The new community rewards initiative sounds interesting. I'm not on the community regularly but would be keen to participate. How do I see how I'm tracking throughout the month?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @Eric Murphy

Awesome to hear you're taking part in the new Reckon Community Rewards program! We're really excited about it and we love seeing so many of our members earning a bunch of points through their participation and contributions already this month 🙌

In regard to keeping an eye on points, check out our leaderboard on the Reckon Community home page and About Reckon Community page which keeps track of the top 10 members over the course of the month.

For a little tip on earning some easy bonus points check out our Reckon Community badges HERE! It outlines all our current badges available, how you can earn them and the bonus points they'll give you 😎 We'll some exclusive badges coming soon as well so keep an eye out!

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 218 Reckoner Reckoner

Thanks for advising Rav