employee notes

lesley_9730541
lesley_9730541 Member Posts: 89 Reckoner Reckoner

Is there anywhere in the payroll program where you can add notes regarding an empoylee - for example make note of date and amount of a pay increase or change in tax threshold = there used to be one in the reckon program but it now defaults straight to the payroll program and I can't seem to find anywhere in there to add notes.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

Comments

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Hi @lesley_9730541

You can always switch from Reckon Payroll to Reckon One. Please check this out - Book Switcher - Reckon Help and Support Centre

Also, did you get a chance to check in Reckon One - Contact Centre - Employee - General - Add Notes as mentioned in the below screenshot -

If this is something, you are looking for. Please let us know if that helps. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• lesley_9730541

Thank you - all sorted now

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @lesley_9730541

Just a quick note (pun intended 😊) about this. We've had a report that entering notes into this area can result in the note disappearing after a random period of time.

We've conducted some fairly extensive testing across a range of books however haven't been able to replicate this behaviour.

Can I just ask, if you're going to use this functionality regularly, to please just sing out if you notice anything unusual happening with notes entered against an employee.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• lesley_9730541

Ok, thanks Rav - I do use this quite a bit actually as easier to have all info in the one place.

Thanks