Eofy and payroll summary

MelissaDucksCuts
MelissaDucksCuts Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

Hello,

I understand why the payroll summary and eofy gross pay don't match (but if a add up the overtime, leave and gross pay in the eofy they do match the payroll earnings and leave total).

My question is - do I need to edit any pay runs to make the eofy gross the same as payroll earnings?

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @MelissaDucksCuts

Are the employee balances in the EOFY finalisation screen in Reckon Payroll correct? If so, then you won't need to make any changes or edits to your existing pay runs.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Hi @MelissaDucksCuts

You can have the required figures added in the YTD of Employee record. Once you have all the figures added, it will show up in the EOFY Report.

Please find the attached article for your reference - Assigning YTD values to employees - Reckon Help and Support Centre

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out for any concerns. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• MelissaDucksCuts
    MelissaDucksCuts Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

I'll give that a go, thank you.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Hi @MelissaDucksCuts

In Addition to what I have mentioned above to add YTD figures in the record. Before making any changes, if you can please confirm the following, so we can head towards the more correct solution to your query -

• Please confirm which Report is correct, Payroll Summary or EOFY Report?
    • By saying that adding figures to EOFY matches the figures as you have in Payroll Summary Reports - How are you adding those figures and where?
    • If your Payroll Summary is correct, there is a possibility that there are some pay runs in the software which have not been submitted to ATO and hence EOFY Reports have some figures missing, however Payroll Summary does have those recorded.
    • Once confirmed, please check if there are any pay runs, which you might have missed to submit.
    • Also, would be really helpful, if you can share some screenshots supporting your query for us to get more clarification.

Please reach out for any concerns. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi