CHANGING NAME DETAILS IN EXISTING PAYROLL (NEW OWNER)

JEN
JEN Member Posts: 47 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Team,

I have a question that I believe might be a straightforward procedure but would like to double check.

Our company has recently changed hands with the new owners having kept all the current details (Business Name, ABN, phone number & email address).

I need to update the contact details in the Reckon Payroll book, so is it a matter of just editing the details with the new owners names?

Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @JEN

Yes, you can update the Company Details section in Reckon Payroll with the new contact details. This will also flow into the companion Reckon One book as well.

If they would like to update the sign-in email address, MFA and/or payment method that is currently associated with the account, they can do so by heading over to https://portal.reckon.com/. Sign in with the existing login for Reckon Payroll then click on Profile in the top right corner.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• JEN
    JEN Member Posts: 47 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I thought as much that all I had to do was edit the contact details but I wanted to be sure that was the right thing to do.

Your help is appreciated as always. 😊