"to be emailed" checkbox on Purchase Orders

Options
Lance Reyland
Lance Reyland Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 - How do i get, when creating a Purchase Order, the "to be emailed" box at the bottom to be ticked as the default? I found the answer for Customers invoices etc, but nothing for Suppliers Purchase Orders.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I think your best solution will be to use a Memorised transaction to create the purchase order?  you can always set a few other defaults beside the to be emailed tick - and give it a generic name - then just edit the supplier name when you use it?
  • Lance Reyland
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks Linda. Unfortunately we are creating the Purchase Order from our Quotation/Estimate so that workaround fails when you do that. Cheers, Lance
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ok - I just had a look on one of my files - if you Memorise an Estimate transaction - with To be Emailed ticked - and then use this to generate the Purchase Order - I believe it will come across as also to be emailed?   worth a try?
  • Lance Reyland
    edited June 2019
    Options
    that would work if we memorised ALL our Estimates and we'd have to remember to tick the 'To be emailed" box as well. looks like it's too hard for QB, thanks anyway