how to end free trial early & purchase now

Options
gogogrrrl
gogogrrrl Member Posts: 3

I can’t find anywhere how to upgrade(?) from partly completed free trial, to purchased version? Do I have to literally wait until the 30 days is up before I can purchase? There must be a way to purchase now if I know the product is right for me now, and not have to wait?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,310 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You don’t have to wait for the 30 days to be up but you may have to ring up and create an account and pay. But you can keep using your trial until you do that if it’s under the 30 days

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,236 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

I can organise it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,310 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

There you go let Gerry help you, he’s an accredited partner and can set you up

• gogogrrrl
    edited June 2021
    Options

Thanks Kris & Gerry.

Gerry how do we do that?

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Did you call Gerry? He left his phone number on his post

• gogogrrrl
    edited June 2021
    Options

I couldn’t see a phone number on thé comment but I’ve just clicked through to his profile & found it, thanks Kris!