Hi Mary Jo
The Tax section under the Reports dropdown menu contains the reports you are looking for.
Your best bet is the "Tax
Code Summary Report" - Your G11 amount should be the NCF + NCG columns added together.
(The "Tax Detail" report(s) will show the individual transactions line by line, however these detail reports can be affected by part payments &/or discounts as the system tries to apportion the GST so I find the most accurate is always the Tax Code Summary as mentioned above)
IMPORTANT: Check your BAS/GST Reporting method (This is shown on your BASs themselves). Ensure your Reporting Preferences in RAH (Edit > Preferences > Tax) are set to this for your “Tax reporting basis”
You may need to "Modify" these reports .....
Click on the "Modify" button at the top left of the report & on the Display tab ....
- Select/edit the correct date/date range
- Click on the Advanced button & select “Non-zero” Row & Column displays & Gross as the “Tax Basis”
- Click on “OK” to save your changes
You can give this Report your own title on the Header/Footer tab (“Report Title” box)
On the Fonts & Numbers tab, I also tick to Show Negative Numbers “In Bright Red” & Show All Numbers “Without Cents”
- Remember to click on “OK” to save your changes
- You can choose to save this report for future use without having to re-configure everything again by clicking on “Memorise ...” (next to “Modify”)