EXPORT LISTS DATA FROM XERO
1) Export the Xero Lists as plain-text CSV (Comma Separated Volume) files
- Be aware that Reckon One currently only supports the Product and Service item types
- Inventory items will be entered as a Product item type
- inventory quantity tracking is not yet available at this time
- Ensure that each export file is clearly labeled
- Perform a separate export for Customers
- Perform a separate export for Suppliers
- Perform a separate export for Employees
2) Locate your exported CSV files and provide it to us by clicking the link below
Send us the export files.
Click on the + Add your files button.
Add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your email address (ensure it is correct as any notifications will be sent there).
In the Message field, place the following info:
Lists Conversion Request (Xero CSV)
Company Name: _______________________
Contact Name: _________________________
This will let us know that the file being submitted is assigned to your case and allow the conversion team to perform the analysis.
If you do not provide this information, it will result in delays processing your case.
Be the first to post a reply!