new 2019 version

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
The new version is great because it shows "overdue" on any invoice which is overdue. Only problem is if you have a COD customer and raise the invoice for them to pay, it still shows "overdue" which doesn't look very good for the customer
Photo of Wendy

Wendy

• 700 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Wendy

Wendy

• 700 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
It's OK - I sorted it out. Just change the terms on the description!
Photo of Kris Williams

Kris Williams

• 4,374 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
You mean the terms selection for each customer or invoice, I couldn’t find a global change to terms
Photo of Sylvia Johnston

Sylvia Johnston

• 450 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
No this isn't working for me. So I have customers whom I invoiced on 18th June with 7 day terms.  When I resend their invoices today it has the big red overdue notice showing. Whilst I realise they are technically overdue, i want the choice whether to show this or not as it's ugly. I have turned of Print Status Stamp and removed the ticks from both screen and print for both terms and due date but it STILL appears.  This is so bad - we should be able to apply an update and not have things like this happen! Anyone any other ideas on this one?
Photo of Kris Williams

Kris Williams

• 4,374 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
I agree, I had a client today who was very unhappy about the big red overdue. Should be able to turn it off
Photo of Robyn Kelly (Partner)

Robyn Kelly (Partner), Accredited Partner

• 5,062 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sylvia

You can turn the OVERDUE notice off when you "print" the form but it doesn't look like that from the screen view.  Customise the template & untick the Print Status Stamp.  As I mentioned this will still show on your screen but if you Print Preview the invoice it won't show there.

Photo of Kris Williams

Kris Williams

• 4,334 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much for that, client will be pleased
Photo of Sylvia Johnston

Sylvia Johnston

• 450 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Anyone know how we can raise this with Reckon as a bug, it's simply not acceptable