Wrong default dates now showing for Last Financial Quarter?

Options
Glenn Anderson
Glenn Anderson Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Why have my default financial quarter dates now now begin at 01/06/2019 instead of 01/07/2019? 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    HI Glenn.  I suggest that you check your company information as to the start of your financial year, as it seems that this might have changed from what you need it to be.
    John L G
  • Glenn Anderson
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi and thanks John.
    Found it had changed to June... so I changed it back to July... did a verify data... no change... logged out... logged back in... still no change? Tried a rebuild but still no change?? Have noticed the only one report... Profit and Loss Report does work for the Last Financial Quarter which is weird.
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Options
    No change to what Glenn, the report or the start date for your financial year?  I suggest that you run a completely new report for say this year to date and see what the start date is.  Doing a verify and rebuild is not going to change dates anywhere.  If the report is run from scratch, it should now show the correct dates.  Whilst I would have thought that logging out and back in again, might change things, the report might need to be refreshed by clicking on the refresh button above the report.
    John L G
  • Glenn Anderson
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Still defaults to 01/06/2019 to 31/08/2019. Refresh doesn't change anything. Checked Company info again... definitely set to July?
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Glenn.  What happens when you run a report for "this financial year"?
    John L G
  • John Graetz
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Glenn.  Which date are you changing - the financial year of the tax year?  It is the financial year which needs changing.  With the report open/run, go to Company Information and change the financial year start month to say May, then go to your report which should have automatically updated with new dates - did the date range change?
    John L G
  • Glenn Anderson
    edited November 2019
    Options
    John. I opened Tax Liability Report -It was still stuck on June, did a refresh no change, went to the Company Info and changed it to May. Refreshed the report... still stuck on 01/06/2019. Ran report for Last Financial Year... still stuck. Changed the report to General Ledger for Last financial year... it began in May. Good. Then ran report for Last Financial Quarter and it changed to 01/08/2019 to the 31/10/2019... this is getting weirder!
    Tried Company/Profit & Loss/Last Month... October... good... Tried Last Financial year... May... good. Tried Last Financial Quarter... back to August?