Problem with sending Payslips via email

Naomi Ryan
Naomi Ryan Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am going through the normal process I do weekly to email out our weekly payslips. Have ticked them in the 'Select Pay Slips to Email' screen, then press ok. This then takes me to the screen 'Select Forms to Send'. Here I usually press 'send now' and then it thinks about it and off they go. It is asking me to tick items on this page as well which normally doesnt happen. Anyone having issues as well???

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Naomi.  I have always had to ensure that the pay slips are ticked on the "Select forms to send" screen.  However, in every case that I can recall, they are already ticked when I arrive there.  That means that all I have to do is make a quick check and then click "send now" and off they go.
    John L G
  • Naomi Ryan
    edited July 2016
    Hi John, yeh same with me however on the screen where you send now they aren't there....they are ticked in the first screen ie select forms to send, but not ticked on the send now page, I cant even go up and manually select the payslips as only invoices are there.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Naomi,
    We've just tested this ourselves and can't seem to replicate the issue you have. I've had a chat with our Support team around this also, they've advised there may be a corruption which is contributing to this, the first suggestion is to resort your lists and also rebuild & verify the file.

Info - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-to-verify-data-and-rebuild-data-for-a-company-data-fi...

Failing that, please give our Hosted Support team a call and we can take a closer look at this with you.

Let me know how you get on,

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa Bosveld
    Melissa Bosveld Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2016
    I have the same problem all of a sudden! Did you get yours fixed?
  • Naomi Ryan
    edited July 2016
    Hi Melissa, no we haven't - really bad timing as to send PAYG Payment Summaries manually via email is very time consuming!
  • Melissa Bosveld
    Melissa Bosveld Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2016
    Are you with Telstra. My email is through BigPond and they recently change my settings to Telstra mail. When I set this email up my payslips went through. Don't know if that was my problem but was coincidence that it now works