Changing ABN from STP App to Reckon One

Options
Oodle shearer
Oodle shearer Member Posts: 13
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
Hello, I am currently upgrading my works accounts from STP app to Reckon One and can't de-register my ABN from the app to allow me to register Reckon One for STP.

Can some one please help?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Nic,
    Are you starting fresh from the new financial year in Reckon One?
    Have you completed the end of financial year finalisation in the STP app as yet?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Yeah starting a fresh for the finacial year :) 
    and I have run the EOFY report on the STP app
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Good stuff!
    Ok, in that case, what you want to do is get setup with Reckon One and then our GovConnect service. 
    GovConnect is the platform that Reckon One will use to send your STP submissions to the ATO. Have you done this as well already or not quite yet?

If not, I'm going to post some links below which go over the process in a bit more detail -

HELP GUIDE: Single Touch Payroll - Reckon GovConnect

HELP GUIDE: Single Touch Payroll - Reckon One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfchhzz2Zzc

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I comes up like this, does that mean I've already done it?

If it has been done, it comes up like this when i try to submit it
    What have i done wrong?
  • Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    The account Im using has admin level access 
  • Rav
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Nic,
    Just checked out your ABN in the GovConnect service and it looks like there was an error that was preventing it from registering properly. I've cleared that out now so if you can give it another go when you've got a chance, it should go through this time around.

Let me know how you get on.

• Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thank you very much seems to be working for now just waiting on the ATO to call me back 
  • Oodle shearer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thank you once again is all working now :)