Invalid WPN for Reckon GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll
When trying to connect to set up my Reckon GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll, my WPN is coming up as an "Invalid ABN". There are some prior Community discussions related to this, but they are dated and imply that the WPN functionality was not previously available as there was an STP exemption for WPN holders until 1 July 2021.
1 July 2021 is fast approaching and I wanted to confirm whether (1) WPN linkages to GovConnect are now live and (2) if not, when it will be made available?
This is obviously critical functionality for compliance with STP and, in its absence, makes the Payroll functionality largely redundant.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community