Invalid WPN for Reckon GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll

Options
denh
denh Member Posts: 5

When trying to connect to set up my Reckon GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll, my WPN is coming up as an "Invalid ABN". There are some prior Community discussions related to this, but they are dated and imply that the WPN functionality was not previously available as there was an STP exemption for WPN holders until 1 July 2021.

1 July 2021 is fast approaching and I wanted to confirm whether (1) WPN linkages to GovConnect are now live and (2) if not, when it will be made available?

This is obviously critical functionality for compliance with STP and, in its absence, makes the Payroll functionality largely redundant.

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @denh

The GovConnect service supports WPN's.

Please note, WPN submissions can only be carried out by a tax agent as per the ATO mandate.

To add a WPN enter 00 prior to the WPN ie. 00123456789

You also need to be setup as an agent in GovConnect

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mehrdadpermeh
    mehrdadpermeh Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have similar issue with connecting to GovConnect.

We are registered for STP for Rackon One and Desktop. we have got software ID and recovery pin (from Reckon Desktop)

Now we want to use Gov Connect which required connect for the first time. please see below.

Could you please advise how we can sort the issue?