How do I change Payroll App EOFY saved employee pays before submitting to ATO?

Peter_10861439
Peter_10861439 Member Posts: 2
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have migrated from the STP App (version 1.14.11) to the Payroll App (version 2.10.4) and successfully entered my 3 employee pays so far for 2022. However when doing the 20/21 EOFY I found that 2 employees totals were incorrect; I then did what I did last year in the old STP App and simply repeated the process by inserting the correct values for each and hitting the save button. What happened was that the newly saved values were added to the original values with the totals for EOFY effectively doubling. Does anyone know how I can correct these saved employee totals so that I can submit my EOFY to the ATO?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,377 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Peter,

First thing I'd recommend is that you update your Payroll App to the latest version. The app version number you've mentioned in your post is now an older one.

Once you've updated your app, check out the info in the article linked below as it outlines what you need to do to correct balances in the new Payroll app -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter_10861439
    Peter_10861439 Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

Thank you, your recommendations solved my issue perfectly ... appreciate your timely response.