Multiple premium payroll app accounts?

Eric Murphy
Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I've migrated over to the payroll app successfully.

Can I have more than one account on the premium plan on my phone?

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Eric,

Good question. The Premium plan for the Payroll App is an in-app purchase which means the subscription for it is linked with your Google/Apple account. Like other paid apps you can only have one subscription per account.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cheznuts
    cheznuts Member Posts: 11 ✭

So is there another way to pay? I have two businesses, each with their own ABN and I need to upgrade my Payroll. When I try it says I'm already subscribed but it's locking me into the basic plan. How do I get around this?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @cheznuts

Each Payroll App account will need to be upgraded under a unique Apple/Google account in the respective app store. So if you've managed to upgrade the first one but are having trouble with the second, its likely because that Apple/Google app store account has already been used to subscribe to the premium plan on the first Payroll App account.

If you upgrade the second account under a different Apple/Google app store account it should go through without issue.

I'll link a guide below with some useful info but let me know if you're still having any trouble.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.