Error with EOFY Report Summary 2021/22
I have an error in the Total Superannuation in the EOFY Report 2021/22.
After checking each of the payroll runs made throughout the year, Total Gross Pay and Total Tax Withheld add up correctly, but Total Superannuation has not added up correctly. This creates a problem with the EOFY Statement and shows the total Superannuation paid as being less the the required 10% by the ATO. I am using the iPad app to make these entries.
How do I fix this error so that the EOFY Report is an accurate summary of the Pay runs in the 2021-2022 financial year?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community