EOFY finalisation

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: EOFY in the Payroll App.

Comments

• anitacool
    anitacool Member Posts: 13 ✭

Hi Rav

I am trying to do an eofy finalisation but my figures don't reconcile. The pay runs are all correct as showing in the app but it is adding in the first quarter's figures twice when I try to do the eofy report. The payment dates for each pay run are in the correct financial year.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @anitacool

The EOFY finalisation (and Pay Summary) screen will show you the total of balances from all pay runs that are marked as paid PLUS any initial YTD balance that has been entered for any employees.

If your EOFY balances aren't quite what you're expecting and you've confirmed that the paid pay runs are correct then I'd recommend checking if you have entered any initial YTD balances for the employee(s) which accounts for the difference.

Check out more info in the article linked below on how employee balances are made up including how to view any initial YTD balances that may have been entered -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• anitacool
    anitacool Member Posts: 13 ✭

Oh my goodness - something so simple. Many thanks Rav. That has fixed it. Have a great day.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Great work, glad to hear its sorted 👍

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.