Reckon GovConnect login error

Options

Hi,

I have recently moved my accounts premier to a new desktop and am trying to log in to the Reckon gov connect portal, to upload my STP file.

The details I used to login, have not worked and logged me out due to, to many failed attempts, though the details I used are what I have on file being the access details. Can't check on old computer as that computer is no longer useable.

ABN 32111943518

The email used to set up reckon gov connect that I have recorded is not the same as my community account email, the first portion before the @ is (office), after the @ is the same as my community account.

Any assistance to get this rectified, would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rachelle Midson

When I take a look at your GovConnect account I can see that it is indeed registered under office@ then the same domain as the email address your Community account is under.

Sorry to ask the basics, but are you 100% certain you were entering the password in correctly?

If you attempt to login now, are you encountering a message stating the account is now locked? If so, you'll need to reset the password by clicking the 'Help I forgot my sign-in details' link on the login screen.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachelle Midson
    Rachelle Midson Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav

I thought I had entered the correct password, unfortunately it is possible I had updated the password and not updated it in my password files prior to my old computer crashing.

I have managed to reset my password and regain access to our account.

Thank you for your quick response.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Good stuff, glad you got it sorted 😊

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.