How can I upgrade Reckon accounts Plus 2014 R1 to the R3 version so I can use my backup?
I am using Reckon accounts Plus 2014 R3. I had to do a reinstall which left it as version R1 but it will not install my backup file because it was saved in R3. How can I go about upgrading to the R3 version so I can use my backup? Thanks in advance.
I think you now need to upgrade to the latest subscription model. Call me if you want a hand. I do have special price I can do at the moment0
Thanks for taking the time to answer Gerry. I was hoping to revive the old version. I only use it minimally now and am not looking to subscribe.0
You still need to call me.0
Its a pity you didn't call earlier as i have just left for New Zealand for a months holiday0
As Gerry had indicated, the older Reckon Accounts 2014 product would no longer be able to be activated, even if it was able to be installed.
If you need to simply 'view' the data in that older file, you could consider:
1) Downloading and installing a Trial Version of the latest Reckon Accounts Plus 2022 release R1
Desktop Free Trial Request | Reckon AU
2) Restore the older version file backup which will result in the QBW file being upgraded to the 2022 R1 format
That would allow you to view information and generate reports.
However, if you do want to continue to make use of the data file to add new information, once the trial period ends you would need to get a current licence subscription.
Reckon Data Recovery Team
Data Services Tip - Try this first before requesting a data service2
- 18.1K All Categories
- 6.2K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 7 Reckon Invoices App
- 943 Reckon Payroll App
- 11 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 11 Reckon Insights
- 104 Reckon API
- 764 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 50 About Reckon Community