QBFC 2nd integration in reckon breaks 1st Integration

jay
jay Member Posts: 2
edited March 2023 in Reckon API

• I am using QBFC 32bit to access reckon premier 2022 company file installed on windows server 2019
  • I allowed the 1st integrator app to access reckon with "Allow this application to login automatically"
  • I can access recon data even is reckon the application is not running using 1st integrator
  • I register 2nd integration with the same option.
  • now 1st integrator stops working when reckon application is not running
  • 2nd integration does not work as well when reckon application is not running
  • both application works when reckon application is running
  • I see the below error in qbsdklog.txt
  • 2220230302.122351 I 10160 RequestProcessor Connection closed by app named 'app_name'0230302.122351 E 10160 RequestProcessor Begin Session error = 80042585, This application is not allowed to login automatically to this Reckon Accounts company file. If automatic login is required, the Reckon Accounts Administrator can grant permission through the Integrated Applications preferences.20230302.122351 E 10160 RequestProcessor Begin Session error = 80042585, This application is not allowed to login automatically to this Reckon Accounts company file. If automatic login is required, the Reckon Accounts Administrator can grant permission through the Integrated Applications preferences.
  • I have observed is if I take a backup of <company name>.lgb after 1 st registration, delete it reopen reckon to register 2nd app, and take a backup of new <company name>. lgb, if i keep .lgb file at the correct location beforehand and access it by the respective integration application it works even when reckon is not running
  • So basically I am stuck at able to access Reckon with two applications (not simultaneously but one after another)
  • please suggest

Comments